Wednesday, September 27, 2006

awesome beach

There was this beach connected to old Oki. Dude, woah, it was like paradise.
ほんとに ほんとに うつくしい










Even before WWII the Japanese would go cut out blocks from the coral to build with, hence the missing blocks of coral.








Sorry J, another nature walk. I found this guy who was way to big for his shell, so I named him Jimmy. Then I ate him. JK.

They're kinda cute though, huh.


I still have one of these guys' spikes in my heel. Totally stink.








We managed to play on this pier for a long time before gettin kicked off.


Gnarly sea cucumbers. They call them the waterguns of the sea, and sadly, Mark got shot in the eye.

Jeremy's always the one pickin up the weird things.


Then Doug had this great idea...






He kinda looked like a caveman/mermaid.


Isn't that cute.



Then his arms fell off.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

doug just scored 10 points in my point bank...

 
At 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

doug just scored 10 points in my point bank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home