Thursday, October 26, 2006

updates

Yesterday a group of us went to Okinawa Christian University to help with an English class. It's not really Christian though, only by name. And it's like 99.999999% girls...aiyayai. So they were supposed to come up with 20 questions to ask us, and my first questioner was your typical giggly fashionable Japanese chick, and her question was by far the weirdest one I've ever been asked.

"Can...you...touch...bug?"
I'm all, what the? "Like...would I want to or...?"
"Hee hee hee"
"Sure."
"What do you...like...better? Cockroach...or lizard?"
So trying not to laugh. "I'm gonna go with the lizard."

So that was weird, and yet cute. I was able to talk so a couple of the girls about comin to the Koinonia Cafe, so you can pray that they'd actually make the trip.

Also, keep this weekend's WORSHIP FEST in your prayers plus our upcoming MISSION TRIP to South Korea! Wahooo

And here's a self portrait of me in Japan:

There is far far too much delicious cakie in Okinawa.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heiri- wa omoshiroi!

Natsuki

 
At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad she didn't say "cockroach or spider?"

Hey, I saw photos of you... you don't look like a Macy's Parade float! Bring home some of those delicious cakes please.

Email me! Or at least post here!!! u-know-who

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home