Sunday, October 29, 2006

kinser fest

Yesterday (Saturday) CCBC helped run this kid's festival at Kinser marine base. I've never injested so much sugar in my whole life. I feel like I'm about to fall over in a diabetic coma, kinda like that gecko we found in the cake...anyway.



They had some pretty fun games. There was one where you had to sling marshmellows at a guy playing goliath.



Moses' fishing hole.


Cupcake walk. I don't think anyone under 18 played this game for the first 20 minutes.


I also did Moses' Bopaloon Bash. Pretty much you have these pool noodles and you have to hit balloons up in the air without letting them hit the ground. Well, the college students start playing and 15 seconds into the game it gets boring, so the natural thing to do with a big long object is hit somebody with it. Basically, hours of anarchy. We all did sword fighting and beat eachother senseless with the noodles, and I think some of the guys started lancing each other like knights. And I'm pretty sure I got javelined a couple of the times.

Our group often gets described by people as "fun", but I'd lean more towards mentally insane. So some of us kinda took a sabbatical to the beach and the playground.



Brad's new best friend.




Go Keeganz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home