Tuesday, December 19, 2006

airport



We'd been planning since Halloween to dress up like Pastor Tom for the last day of school. So we did. And the results were amazing! Some were accurate and others ridiculous...yet still amazing. He posted the pics. They're pretty funny.

At the airport I had this incredible entourage, and Natsuki was running around taking these pics like paparazzi. And as tempted as you are to comment on how stunning I look with that hyaku-yen beanie and two hours of sleep...please resist the urge.


Kayo!


I am so good with babies, you have no idea. (That's the Velarde's cute lil guy, who also left that morning.)


And, for fun, here's Natsuki and I before the Iie Island trip.


I can't begin to describe all the things that God taught me in Okinawa, and what a huge blessing our Okinawan family was (and still is!) It's my prayer that nothing, not the flesh or the principalities of darkness, would make any of us forget what we've learned! May we stand strong in Jesus Christ always!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah hayley!!how are you doing? it was great blessing for me that God had brought you here Okinawa!! and i got to know you!! keep your eyes on Jesus our King of Kings!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home