Sunday, December 09, 2007

graduation & life

Busyness has successfully put my updates on the backburner, but I can spare a moment or two for a quick run down:

I'm graduating in exactly one week. In a skirt. That's about it.

Actually, I need some prayer. Well, actually I could've used it about two weeks ago. By the divine, powerful, great, magnificent, incredible, powerful, great, divine, great grace of God, I managed to get all my junk in a row. I had homework, classes, community service, exams, papers, people, retreat support, and then other minor details like eating and sleeping.

It reminded me a bit of when you take a huge load of laundry out of the dryer, and you keep dropping socks and underwear along the way, and when you bend down to pick up the socks and underwear, other things fall off the top of the pile, and your shirts are stactic clinging to your face, and then your kids start crying and the dog poops on the floor so you throw your laundry angrily across the room.

But I'm good now! No longer do I want to jump off a cliff, but I'm actually excited about the next phase in life. Which will be disclosed later. God bless you guys.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an interesting fact. If you calculated an average of the latitude of all the places you've lived, Starkville, Birmingham, Dallas and Murrieta, and drew a line of latitude across the US reflecting that average, all the places you've lived are within 30 miles of that line. Creepy.

dad

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Haley B said...

thanks dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home