Tuesday, October 31, 2006

sambi fest

Sunday night we held さんび (worship) Fest at Mihama. There was a stage and we just worshipped the Lord open air.


A Gospel group, KOMI, performed. Dude, there is no way you could've listened to them and not boogied.




Tim (Haku Geijin) performed hiphop in English and Japanese, Candance sang and she's pretty much the half Korean Whitney Houston, Nicky and I did a couple of songs, dudes from the Bible College went up, it was awesome.



It's a blessing to be in a place where we can freely worship Jesus, unlike India and other places around the Middle East.

Also, you can pray for this homeless man Aaron met this morning. He went to Tom's house for breakfast, and through Aaron and Yoshi just talking to him he accepted the Lord and wants to come to church tomorrow evening. I didn't catch his name, but I've been calling him Eisa-san. Just pray that he would understand that he's not a "conversion project" for Christians, but that he's somebody that God loved enough to let Jesus die for him.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, remember me? I'm your mom. I have an email address. I can read things you post to me here too! Hinthint. Hey, we're off daylight savings time, so we are now 15 hours behind you. Just thought you should know. I like seeing all your pics here. More of you please!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home