Sunday, November 26, 2006

japanese thanksgiving

Happy post Thanksgiving all my anxious little readers. We had a huge gathering at the CC Ginowan and celebrated it American style with three turkeys. The guys even stuck to tradition by getting up super early and playin a game of football.











Kiera rocks, I love this kid



It was way crowded so I took my plate on the roof.


Liz made posole...dude...it's like red spicy heaven in a styrofoam bowl.








David and Liz Grado with their twirpy Nicholas. I'm so stoked to know these guys, cause they are one of the coolest families on the island.


So we played this game where I had to go "wooooo" every time Dan read the word "corn", and for a sec I was pretty much the only person yelling in this crowd full of people. Awkward, but it's all good.


I hope everybody had good food and thankful hearts - God provides for He is good!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boo! I look for your posts every day. I like that photo with the guy's head on the wall... it's sooo ARTistic. Glad to see you're getting plenty of good eats. Speaking of which, I need to send you pics from our Thanksgiving gathering soon. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home