Wednesday, December 06, 2006

banquet night

Yes I put makeup on my face...dohdohdohdoh


Because we had our student banquet on Monday night. Everybody was dressed up and lookin super spiffy.
So there are more group pictures than you can shake a stick at. So just in case you thought you missed my face...you won't after this post.









Icecream heads.




The restaurant.
















Tom made up some awards and bought us presents.


I'm not sure what Doug won for...but he got a gnarly sausage, which seemed appropriate.


Bradly got the bling-bling award


Keegan got the bring-your-house-with-you-to-Okinawa award


I got the sleepiest award.


Nicky got the loudest burper award.


Misty got the clean freak award.


Joel got the kicked-out-of-the-van-for-being-negative-the-most award.


Michelle got kindness-to-the-marines award


And not pictured we have Shannon with the daredevil award, Erin with the don't-mess-with-me award, Aaron with the evangelist award, Djudji with the kindness award, Mark with the best smelling award, and Jeremy rightly with the most-amazing-hairstyle award.









They're amazing.






Da Oki Crew!!!




Marky Starr with a tie equals quals prom picture.








Rick and Kristy, these guys have been an awesome blessing to us!


Thankyou Tom and Joanna for an awesome night, we love you!


The party didn't end at the D-house though...which is why I used my pillow award in the tatami room on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. amazing pics. way to go. finally. pics.... saw a lil' pda there with you and one of the fellas ....easy tiger...

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I wonder who's calling you "tiger."
Thanks for all that glorious face time! Too funny! I knew you'd earn that sleepiest award. We are so proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home