Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tuesday

8:00 am - Started the day as a Body in morning chapel.

9:00 am - Landscaping.

This is what I do all day until 5:30 in the evning. Usually I'm whacking the mess out of some dirt with a cultivator, but my foreman had mercy on me and just let me prune roses.





It was overcast. Check out the steam from the hot springs.


My dormbaby Ryan helpted me.




6:45 Ryan, Christina, Best Friend and me went to It's a Grind to look at myspace. I mean, do homework!



9:00 It's a Grind closed. So we went back to our campus coffeshop, The Overflowing Cup. She's sad because I'm making her do homework.



9:30 + The usual. Slugged around in Net's dorm, picked on her roommates, read for a little bit, then retired back to my little bunk for sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home