Thursday, March 22, 2007

banquet + edification

We recently had our Student Banquet slash Edification Display night. Pretty much everybody tries to look really good and we eat good food. But obviously not everybody takes it seriously...


Amber.


Sam and one of my dorm children, Ryan anata.


Aaron-san. (He won a wicker turkey in the raffle.)


Some weirdo.


Briana, Megan, Robin, and yours truly.


Mexifriend, Sarah, Amber, Kate


Natalie and Emily between two smellies. 


Then Nicky, Doug and I dressed up in our jinbes and played a song that Nicky wrote for the edification display. I was on piano, Doug was on the box, and Nicky played guitar and sang in Japanese. It went well enough to where we'll probably record the song. I'll get a video up soon.


よく できました ニーキーさん!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is them my hunnerd 'n sixty dollar glayses???

ddo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home