Thursday, February 22, 2007

meet the roomies!

I apologize, I've been a terrible slacker at updating lately. But I finally got some pics of my roomies, and will have more to come. Promise.

As a female dorm steward, I guess I'm expected to garnish the door with name signs worthy of a magazine cover. (Since that's pretty much what all the other female dorm stewards did for their girls.) Well. They were arriving like the next day, and all I had were left over papers and crayons (and little to no artistic ability). Doh!



Jeanette did my name and convinced me to put it in the middle "as a joke". And poor Sarah's blew off the door and flew two stories down into a muddy bush and sat there for three days in the rain before I found it when I was landscaping. What must they think of me.

Well, without further ado...the Monterrey 166 posse :


L-R, bighead, Alysia, Ryan, Sarah, and Michelle.


We went to In-N-Out (もっと ちょう おいしい だよ!!) for our Sunday night dorm meeting and just chilled. They're all super funny and amazing. I got blessed.

Pray for us, that our room would be a place of unity and peace filled with the love of Jesus.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about time!
Nice pic of you and the flock, dorm mother.
We miss you... Call home soon! Love, Mom

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

about time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home