Friday, February 02, 2007

steward retreat

On Tuesday all the dorm stewards went on a retreat up to the mountains for a time of just gettin in the Word and chillin out. It snowed, and I freaked out, so Mizrak volunteered to play with me because she's from Ethiopia.

We made this snowdude.






Miz killed the first one we tried to make. Poor lil guy.




Jeanette as a lumberjack, which is appropriate since this old lady at a convalescent home used to think her name really was Jack.




It was foggy.





Then I nailed her, and she was mad.



Day two. More snow.












Busy weekend. We were pooped. I've got way too many pics of this girl sleeping.


Please keep praying for us. There've been a lot of sessions and preparations, and now all this learning's going to be implemented come next week. Pray that all the dorm stewards would be faithful with what God's entrusted to us!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo ~Haley! I hope you're my dorm steward!!! How hen na that would be desho. I like all the snow. I wish I was there playing in it with you~ haha. K bye!
-Nicky

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger MichelleDaniela said...

I love Mizrak!! I love you too little poo poo...:) sorry i missed you today, I hope you have a great semester...Im sure you will with your mexican ;) Misheru

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

Hey Hai...

Looks like you had fun in the snow...I guess the Lord has something different in store for me this semester. I'll be there on Tuesday...so I'll give ya a ring! Check ya later...

Shan Shan

 
At 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looked like fun! I wish I could have been there to bean you with a snowball. Oooh I would've gotten you but good!

Miss you, Boo. Love, Mom

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you a dorm steward?!?! ha j/k! be the law for me okay? God Bless tomodachi, ~hannah~ruiz~

 
At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOW! いいなぁ~。
dorm steward がんばってね☆

なつき

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home