Saturday, December 30, 2006

christmas with the fam

I'm beyond blessed to have extended family in Japan, Texas, Huntsville, California, Italy...pretty much everywhere except Budapest. But it's good to be home with my first family, who all came over for Christmas at our house! My mom's parents, their kids, and their kids' kids.

My obaasan and close family friend Kimi


I had a hecka fun time hangin with the cousins












Paw-paw


It's good to see all the familiar faces again.

Aunt Robin, Bachan, and my mom on Thanksgiving


Old shot of me and my ma


My awesome neighbors


And last but definitely not least, my one and only sugaboo

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Doug said...

.....huh......you are wacky......
j/k haley-san! Looks like you had a great christmas! I miss you choooooo much already! keep on having fun without all of us why don't ya!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

i know just a few more days until my computer is better! Then I'll have inspiration and stuff. Just you wait, lil turbopants!
Miss ya. :)

 
At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you doo doo face! I miss you more than the boys do! I wish people were better at e-mail than leaving comments. hehe. I started a blog, but I don't have any pictures :( Oh! And all the pictures that I took from my diposable camera pretty much look like fuzz balls. Anyway, I love you Heriiiii-chan~
-Nicky

 
At 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice bindhi dot...hahaha

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Theophilus11 said...

...i think i'm going to have to steal sugaboo...that's gotta be the coolest lookin cat in the world. hey! I got a bunch of play-doo for Christmas so I was thinking we could have legos aannndd play-doo at C.U.L.T.! Just a thought...

Kiotsukete! Have a good New Years.

 
At 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have twin cats. I'm not even joking.

.mjs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home