Saturday, January 27, 2007

the photo shoot

You knew these were coming.









Y'know, I thought I'd seen all of Jeanette's faces...until this...


...and this...wowzerz.









Alright, the following pics were not my idea. Honest. I just always happen to be around when people want to draw mustaches on each other. It's weird how this just always "kinda happens".









I find that people most enjoy giving me the frenchman's handlebars. So I just sit around saying "oui oui" a lot*...


...while Jeanette did this.




Incredible. Mi mejor amigo...est definitely more amazing than anybody else's.



*In my vast experience with the faux mustache, I have repeatedly found its application to be a catalyst for extreme personality alteration. The subject may experience elevated levels of cockyness or obnoxious behavior, suave language, a deeper voice, eyebrow tilting, and chin rubbing. Of course, these are merely ignorant stereotypes and no accurate representation of today's modern mustache-wearer. This behavior is most likely the result of watching far too many cheesy 70's sitcoms.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha tre julie! I don't know how to spell french. I like Jeanette's mustache it looks all too real in that big picture. hehe. Less than two weeks! Yee haw~ I leave a pu~shita on your head!
-Nicky

 
At 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow those top the candles up the noise pic for sure!

 
At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa...

-Joel

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

oh the memories...i have to say that highlighter is noting compared to them mustaches! But I think that our Tommy Staches top them all. See ya in a week or so...

Shann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home