Saturday, January 06, 2007

hello climbing

Well I'm finally reunited with the siamese twin.
Aaaaand it's pretty much amazing.

It had been way...way...too long since I've hit up the walls at Exposure. Which became all too evident when I started wheezing after a 5.7 route. Muh.



If you're suspecting that there's no way my lack of muscles are able to hold up my huge bum by that little stub on this inverted wall therefore I'm probably holding on to a huge jug with my left hand which was conveniently left out of the picture because I just wanted look like a cool person who could actually climb...you're wrong...


Check out that crimp action!! (and I'm talkin about her face, not the wall...jk!!)

My parents got me a sweet camera that takes video, so I put together some treats just for you. I had to compress it to post it, so the sound and video quality on the blog are a fat downgrade from the original camera quality.

Here's the Mexican stud goin for the V7. Get em hombre.



And not to be out done, here's me doing what I do best...looking stupid!


Good times at the gym.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heeeeeeh. Did you cut your hair?! Aw, I'm glad to see you so happy with your friend! Yatta~ I think you need an oshiri burasuto in that first picture! Ka-POW! Wooo~
-Nicky

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Doug said...

I'm pretty sure you cut your hair and dyed it! looks good...I miss you ya big おしり

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

that's AMAZING!! did you die your hair too..it looks black...your too fun! 5.7 you know what some say tall people climb and short people do the splits...lol!!! betcha never heard that one before!

 
At 5:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there Haley
Happy New Hairdo...oh I mean Happy New Year...It is encouraging to see that you are having an awesome time and you finally got to do some wall climbing so sorry we didn't get to climb together but maybe next time if not here maybe in the air!!!!!May you continue to grow in grace and knowledge of JESUS...
love you girl and we miss you
your young friend
Sandra V.

 
At 3:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... that his the funniest thing ever. I love the slow-mo fall onto your oshiri with sound fx.

Glad you are having fun with the new cam.
Love
Mom
CALL ME!!! Your phone is off.

 
At 3:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... that his the funniest thing ever. I love the slow-mo fall onto your oshiri with sound fx.

That's the perfect song for the shmexican's climb too. hahah

Glad you are having fun with the new cam.
Love
Mom
CALL ME!!! Your phone is off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home