Wednesday, June 20, 2007

short update

Hello my friends. I realize there's been an unacceptable time lapse between my last post and now. So although I am a letdown without any pictures to show for it, I'll do my best to fill you in.

✌ I'm home from Bible college.
✌ Jeanette came over and we visited a seminary in North Carolina.
✌ I'm working with my sticky little children at the elementary school again.
✌ I'm taking Church History and Leviticus via correspondence to get some credits in.
✌ Had to peace out on the EMT course. Kinda feel like a loser, but time and energy limitations wouldn't allow for it.
✌ Next semester will be my last before graduation.
✌ Life is busy.
☝ God is good.

Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Theophilus11 said...

Exciting stuff. Did you guys go to N. Carolina to check out Southern Evangelical? Well, hope you're doing good. Take care friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home