Tuesday, August 28, 2007

oceanside

Way too many play days. Saturday was supposed to be climbing, but due to thunder storms in the mountains I went to the beach instead. Lunch? Mmmmm....IN-N-OUT.


Biggest gnarliest bite contest. Sam wins!






Poor Jesse was the sixth wheel, so he was stuck getting crammed (pun intended) into every open space of the car. Crazy kid, totally reminds me of Matt from Extreme Days.




After pizza we went to the jetties and had some bonfire worship.




Jesse, Joey, Fin, me, Sam, JaNece, and Joe.



highlights:

* Our football game was interrupted when I got full on body tackled by a half naked grandpa man kicking a soccer ball down the beach. It's one of those things where everybody just stares and nobody comes to my aid because the situation is too bizarre. Thanks guys. There was also a crazy lady named Sunshine who wanted to sing us a song, but ended up harassing everybody instead. Only in Socal.

* Pinched my nose too hard trying to pass through a wave. When I came up my nose pretty much exploded all over my face, down my hand, in the water. And you know how water makes blood look a lot messier than it really even is. It was a horror show.

* Long boards, skateboards, skim boards, hanging out, good times.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo, are you OK? Did the bad grandpa man hurt you? By grandpa man, do you mean someone who's over 30?

And don't get nosebleeds in the water! Sharks! Call me sometime. Love, Mom

 
At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, plans casually change from the mountains to the beach ... Woe is me I miss California! sniffle.


Thoozie Poozie ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home