Tuesday, July 31, 2007

destin florida

Just got back from the beach.























Ring around the collar...check out that dorky tan line. I'm assuming everybody already NOSE (huur) about my weird nostril problem.












My little brother Bubba Earl Jr.




I am all about barnacles.






Navarre beach












The miracle of miracles, it's almost too insane to be true: I beat my mom at Scrabble. She has held the champion scrabblers' crown for multiple centuries, so it was excruciatingly difficult for her to pass it down to me, a pea brain.





Take a gander at the...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Haley it's Claudia. And yes I am still sick. And smelly... I need a bath.

 
At 2:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there...you looked like you had so much fun...
Have a blessed day and we miss you...
love
the Velarde

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Natsuki said...

ヘイリーと ヘイリーの おかあさん、
かわいい。(*^^*)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home