Friday, July 13, 2007

indian b'day dinner

I have good friends in Birmingham who take care of me. Katie and the Three Slattons took me out to Indian food.



Me and my dorky little brother, Seth.

We actually met four years ago on a Mexico missions trip, and I've since felt the wrath. Seth actually just got back from teaching English in Azurbaijan and is looking into becoming a part of YWAM, which sounds a lot more exciting than eatin dirt at construction sites.

Katie made me this cake. Off the hook.


Got pwnd by my big bro, Stephen.

Stephen just got back from Egypt and Turkey, which is exciting because he's had a heart for Muslims since I've known him. He's since been my cohort in Eastern Asia missions, and a huge blessing. Their sister Sarah just finished 24/7 at Church of the Highlands and is pursuing a career in cosmotology. I remember sharing a tent with her at a retreat many moons ago and laughing my butt off all night, that grl be funny.

Seth gave me a piece of gum and a card.


The inevitable souvenir from good Indian food = a raging case of curry fingers.


Katie and I went to Barnes & Noble for a spell to read. It's been really cool watching her to grow in knowledge about her faith. Although she's going to UAB, her heart is really to go to Bible college to learn more about what she believes. But the things you can't learn in school, like love and wisdom, she already has!

Anyway, I had such a fun night. Those four really know how to make ol' "slanty eyes" feel special. By keeping these guys in your prayers, you'll be liftin up some world changers.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home