Tuesday, July 10, 2007

studious

Had to take a 緑茶 green tea break in the middle of Church History. Came back and Tubby was doing my homework for me. Thanks cat! You're the only furball for me.


Justin Alfred's doing the correspondence recordings for Church History. He really knows his stuff. Maybe it's because he went to Mississippi State, the same college my parents graduated from. Go Dawgz.

Finally got my glasses (hurrah!). The last ones busted last semester when I took that lil spill at Brad's birthday party. These new ones are great. They trick people into thinking I'm studious.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahha...hahahha...ha

 
At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haley - I am still reading that book too... Never ending...

Natsuki

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home