Thursday, June 28, 2007

college appreciation

Mom got me a book called "World History According to College Students". An excerpt:

The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, Issac, and their twelve children. Judyism was the first monolithic religion. it had one big God named "Yahoo." Old Testament profits include Moses, Amy, and Confucius, who believed in Fidel Piety. (One of the only reasons Confucius was born was because of a Chinese tradition.)

I am so thankful for Calvary Chapel Bible College.



But now that my final semester is coming up, I'm considering where to continue my education. Ones I'm considering include (but aren't limited to):







and



Biola and Azusa are over the top expensive, but you definitely get your money's worth and you get to be in California. The only competative part about their five nursing program is your initial acceptance. After that you're set to participate in the pre-med and medical curriculum. Relaxing is definitely a plus. But after a five million dollar student loan to pay off, relaxing won't be an option anymore.

Elim is non acredited, but it is specifically for medical missions so its classes target exactly what I'm interested in learning. They're also Pentecostal. And in New York, which would be interesting. It looks legit, but it is non acredited, which means they could legally teach utter and complete chaff.

So right now it looks like Evangel, with it's reasonable tuition and unique four year BSN program, is prime target number one. God, give me grace to live in Missouri if that's the case.

I'm sure that in time, God will make it clear. But do remember me in your prayers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home