Monday, August 27, 2007

sloppy joes

Student "barbeque", which was actually a big juicy sloppy joe.



Me and Faith, probably the nicest girl in the world.


Janece, my third semester roomie. She was actually one of Jeanette's dorm children last semester, so I held and continue to hold the position of Auntie Haley. We were having an ugly face contest...is it wrong that I'm posting everyone's except mine?


This is Brian. He's a brotha. Some people from the college went on a Mexico mission trip last semester, and Brian accepted Jesus, got baptized, and now here he is. He's a great kid, quite unique, with a sweet testimony.


Out with the old, in with the new. The title "Bama" has been successfully handed down to Sarah from Gulf Shores. In all my semesters at college, she is the first fellow Alabamian to grace the campus. I have no idea how I made my neck do that.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home