Friday, December 28, 2007

rodeo drive

Yet another California flashback I can cry over. This was the day I drove a caravan of women to Hollywood (yikes).





Sam took that of Kim, Ellie, and Bama Jr.








At this point I was about ready to push the eject button and drive back. The traffic was GNARLY. But when we met up with Alex and Peaches, everything was suddenly great again. I kept them company outside while the girls took glamor shots in gold sequin dresses in the dressing room (not kidding).

This guy totally made my night as well. As well as this incredible massaging chair. I'm pretty sure this was the only store I stayed in for more than 10 seconds.


The only bad part was when the "foot pressurizing massage crammer" started squeezing the living poo out of my already-broken toe, and I couldn't remove it. All I could do was sit there as the bones crumbled under the compressor and tell Zachary how ungood it felt. And my sock had a hole in it. And it didn't match my other one.




Kim, Alex, Sam, Sarah, Ellie, Zack (Peaches [he's from Georgia])


Shoes! Shoes appROVES! [The other half of the inside joke that went along with the BIKINIS sign, that I still won't attempt to explain.]








The girls wanted to window shop down Rodeo (it was midnight).



Peaches trying to make us guess how much this dumb piece of coral was. It was something ridiculous like 3 bajillion million bucks.


Chrithmath!!
















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home