Thursday, December 07, 2006

ocsi chapel day

Yesterday we did OCSI's chapel and then played.








































Well, I have no way to tie this in with the rest of this post. But, I wish we could all simply love God. That's all. For all He's done for us and for everything He is. God's been trying to show me (for the three millionth time) that to love Him is more important than being compassionate and making good grades and doing Chuck tracks and getting up at the crack of dawn to pray. Dare I say that loving God is more important even than reaching the lost. Of course, all these things are a part of loving God. But if they're pursued without that single motive, it's like picking weeds without pulling out the root. So with that said, I don't think I need to specify the prayer request. He is good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home