Tuesday, September 11, 2007

anaheim climbing

I finally got to hit up a climbing gym! My friend Shane knew of this cool one in his home town of Anaheim. The one at Evolution Fitness is nice for practice, but this was a real deal gym. I guess I'd better start practicing harder if I ever want to make it on an outdoor climbing trip. Although, I'll admit, I'm a gym rat. Outdoor climbing freaks me out.





I would've taken more pictures, but I was too busy falling off the 5.8. Prior to that I was feeling pretty good about almost making it up a 5.10, but after further consideration I realized it was probably mis-rated. Doh! Anyhow, yay for Anaheim!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo ... tight walls ... that sounds dumb. anyways, looks like it was fun. I remember our climbing days. I shall never forget the glory days when I would impress myself by completing those 5.7s. lol. sheer victory. I'm basically muscleless now. NOW. hem. It gets worse. I decided to take up tae bo again. Its like a mix between tai chi and ... arm flailing. jk. But I make sure my door is lock so no one and creep up on me and laugh too much. lol. This turned into an embarassing email. strange. its midnight. I'm going to sleep. take care .....

- End of chapter One

~ Thoozy Poozie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home