Monday, October 08, 2007

retreat support

It seems as if I've moved my way up the M199 ladder. For two semesters I endured landscaping...


...while Jeanette scored some sweet M1's, like security.


Well, now that she's graduated, I snagged her old M1 - retreat support. Also, I even have my own name tag plus a walkie talkie. If that's not a recipe for prestige, I don't know what is.


There are a lot of minor details and whatnot. But the gist of the job is making sure that the weekend retreats run smoothly. The best part about it though, is driving around the ladies in my golf cart and helping them with their luggage. I've gotten all kinds of sweet gifts: Egyptian chocolate, a coaster featuring a bunny in a pile of pears, room and board offer in New York, prayer, etc. I've even had some really cool conversations with them, and I feel encouraged as I'm able to encourage them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home