Tuesday, September 25, 2007

c-bizkit's uncle's

Yesterday a caravan went to (my dorm child) Courtney's uncle's house. Good times were had.

Cathrin, Laura (a fellow quarter Jap), C-Bizkit, and Maili.




The salt water pool.


The gluttons.


The island, where we watched the NYG-Washington game.


And, the land tortoise.



Basically, Gus (isn't even his name), but he really likes chips & guacamole. I started feeding it to him, and I kid you not, Gus pretty much crawled into my lap and was looking lovingly into my eyes, waiting for mas guac. We're best friends. Sorry Jeanette.

Courney's uncle, holding...


...this gnarly spider.


And Courtney's brobro holding Gus. Nick's actually joining the Navy Seals in a few days, going through the hardcore training process. If anyone needs prayer, it's this guy.










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home