Sunday, September 23, 2007

princess & poopers

So, there's these two dudes, Sean and Ross who will also answer to Princess and Poopers. I remember meeting them when I came to visit Jeanette her first semester and Sean did his famous flying fart leap and Ross had a bro truck. They were even the ones who coined me "Bama". Well, to my utter flipping out, they rolled in on Monday all the way from Washington!



They had actually just come from Colorado where they did a multiple pitch climb in 30mph winds, and then they split for home on Wednesday. Since graduation Sean's conducting a home Bible study group, and Ross is furthering his education at a community college (which is a appropriate - he's scholar status). Anyway, they were such a blessing. As much as I adore this first semester group, it was way nice to see some faces from the olden days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home