Monday, October 08, 2007

the worm

Can I reiterate again...that I love Southern California. My dormbaby Sam and I decided to drive toward the coast. We hit up Laguna, watched some surfers shred up some waves, and got fat off icecream.



Then we went to "the worm", aka Newport beach. It basically looks like a hangnail off of Crystal Cove. One time on a late night excursion, Sam and I thought we were going down the coast highway, but we somehow ended up on the worm. We wanted to actually check this thing out in the day light, and the verdict is - it rocks!



And the source of a long running inside joke that I won't even attempt to explain...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you need to post a pic of your new hairstyle...blonde anyone??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home