Thursday, January 10, 2008

work update

Update:

* My dad hooked me up with a job at Workplay serving during concerts. I've already seen some good shows - Two Ton Boa and Dresden Dolls just played on Tuesday. You may remember Ruben Studdard from American Idol - he kinda casually walked through at the New Years Eve party. But, most exciting to me is that Ani Difranco is coming. Ani Difranco!! I really like, almost to the point of love, her.




* I got another job. Well, actually I got the OK to start a trial period of 30 days to see how much they like me at this other job. It's at Mountain High Outfitters, a retailer for climbing stuff, camping stuff, kayaking stuff, skiing stuff, backpacking stuff, all kinds of stuff, hardware, softwear, all kinds of wares. I interviewed today with Alex, who looks like he's working on a sweet uni-dread and hasn't changed clothes in five days. Now this is more my speed.


* Some Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door. Yes, I got the Watchtower mag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home