Wednesday, January 16, 2008

muh

I'm actually not forgetting to post. I really want to. There's just nothing to take pictures of, or really talk about. It's freaking me out a little bit. My friend's not here.

The new job at Mountain High is great. Definitely still rookie of the year. You've really got to know your stuff. I didn't know there was so much to long underwear and camping stoves. Camping stoves!! Those things are just crazy. They actually hold entire seminars about camping stoves. Meanwhile, I just play with luna sticks and listen to the guys sell their little hearts out. Then sometimes me and The Duke take turns picking on each other. You guys don't know who The Duke is yet, but maybe I can bootleg a picture from my phone. I'm pretty sure he'd never pose for one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

Is this Mountain High in Alibami?

Because I just got excited and wrote shtuff of how you should hook me up with deals, to the Mountain High Ski resort near my city. And then I had an epiphany. So you're not in CA are you? Who are you.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Haley, I have a new and improved (maybe just new) blog. mellowmelodies.blogspot.com would you believe that my old blog vanish into thin air again? It's crazy!!! ... or there is the possibility that I forgot my password and other vital information ... anyways. haha. take care ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home