Wednesday, February 13, 2008

phone pass

One day I was talking to a former dorm baby, Samantha...


who is back at Bible College in Socal, when suddenly another former dorm baby, Cathrin...



walks by, who somehow avoided getting wedgied by me the previous semester. And I talked to her. Then I find myself talking to Longacre...(who, if you've ever seen dance or climb a pole, you'd understand why Sam and I have been calling him Mogli)


And then Alex...


And then Sweet Peaches Zachary...


And then Messy Jessy...


And then back to Bikinis...


And it was shankin awesome. Totally made my week. It made me very much miss California, and all the people in it. And the surf.

Also, I hope it's not creeper that I got these pictures off facebook and now I'm using them for my personal website. Muhhh, I'm a freak.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home